“Leasing Company “Nur Leasing” LLP
General Director — Alexey Mazhuga
Certificate of state re-registration of legal entity 41414-1910-ТОО from 05.06.2008
Legal address: office 406, Republic sq. 13, Almaty, 050013, Republic of Kazakhstan.
Date of establishment: 2001
Form of incorporation: Limited Liability Partnership
Ownership structure: 100% Subsidiary of “Nurbank” JSC
Main activity: Financial Leasing
“Leasing Company Nur-Invest” LLP develops successfully and dynamically for a number of years. We have gained wide experience in financial and operating lease; have established close relationships with large suppliers and partnership with financial institutions.
Financial lease is a type of an investment activity in which Lessor obtains a leasing subject from the Supplier at his own expenses and loans it to the Lessee for a term of at least three years with right of redemption in the future.
Advantages of Leasing company “Nur-Leasing”:
- Professional specialists;
- Individual approach to a client;
- The shortest possible terms of execution;
- International standards services;
- Branch network through Kazakhstan;
- Trade finance;
- Complete transaction support: search of suppliers, conduction of negotiations on behalf of clients, legal and customs registration of transaction, insurance, delivery to operation place.
Advantages of leasing:
- Long-term financing;
- Renewal of fixed assets and acquisition of the latest available equipment without large one-time costs;
- Leasing subject is used as collateral, no additional collateral is required;
- Flexible schedule of leasing payments;
- Tax advantages:
- release from VAT in case of the equipment import;
- reduction of a taxable income of the lessee in amount equal to the interests paid;
- application of a double amortization norm to the leasing subject during the first year of exploitation;
- Professional consultation in relation to negotiations with suppliers, negotiation of terms for providing guarantees, preparation of the sales contracts, international contracts and insurance contracts as well as providing of a number of additional services;
- Leasing can be the only source of financing for those who does not have collateral.
Procedure of leasing transaction:
- The Lesse shall apply to the leasing company.
- The Lessor shall conduct project's expertise and negotiations with supplier of the leasing subject.
- The Lessor shall make a decision at the credit committee.
- The Lesse, the Lessor and the Supplier shall conclude the trilateral Sale Contract, at the same time the Lesse and the Lessor shall conclude Leasing Contract.
- Advance payment in the form of pledge, guarantees or cash.
- The Supplier delivers the leasing subject to the Lesse. Delivery includes transportation, customs registration in case if the leasing subject is imported, its registration and transportation to the Lesse.
- After the Leasing Contract's maturity and settlement of all leasing payments for “Nur Leasing” company the Lesse obtains a ownership right for the leasing subject.