Announcement of Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting of Nurbank JSC
Nurbank JSC (hereinafter - the Bank, the certificate of state re-registration № 3868-1900-АО dated November 9, 2004), located at Almaty, 51/53 Abylai Khan avenue, in accordance with the decision taken at the meeting of the Board of Directors of Nurbank JSC on March 19, 2012 hereby announces its Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting (hereinafter - the Meeting).
The Meeting will take place on April 26, 2012, at 10.00 a.m. at the following address: Almaty, 51/53 Abylai Khan avenue, registration of the shareholders starts at 9-00 a.m.
In the absence of a quorum, the Meeting shall reconvene on April 26, 2012 adjusted Meeting will be held on April 27, 2012 at 10.00 a.m. at the following address: Almaty, 51/53 Abylai Khan avenue, registration of the shareholders starts at 9-00 a.m.
The Board of Dirctors of Nurbank JSC has approved the following agenda for the Meeting:
1. Approval of the Bank’s annual financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2011.
2. Approval of distribution of the Bank’s net income for the year 2011.
3. Adoption of a resolution on payment of dividends on the Bank’s common shares and approval of the amount of dividend per common share based on the results of the year 2011.
4. Approval of audit company conducting audit of the Bank for 2012.
5. Consideration of shareholders’ appeals to the Bank’s actions and its officials and the results of such consideration for the year 2011.
6. Informing shareholders on the amount and structure of remuneration of the members of the Bank’s Board of Directors and the Management Board in 2011.
7. Approval of Regulation about the Board of Directors of Nurbank JSC in new edition and recognition of lost force of Regulation about the Board of Directors of Nurbank JSC, approved by the Annual general meeting of shareholders on March 28, 2008.
8. Approval of amendments and addendums to the Redemption price estimation methodology of Nurbank JSC, approved by extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on September 5, 2008.
The list of shareholders entitled to participate at the Meeting is fixed on March 20, 2012.
In accordance with clause 2 of the Article 39 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On joint-stock companies” after approval of shareholders, having the right to take part and vote at the General meeting of shareholders, the person included into this list alienated his voting shares of the company, then the right of participation at the General meeting of shareholders is transferred to a new shareholder. The new shareholder shall present the documents confirming the right of share’s ownership.
Pursuant to clause 5 of the Article 17 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Banks and Banking Activity” legal entities registered in offshore zones, included in the list of authorized body shall not directly or indirectly hold and (or) use and (or) administer voting shares of banks residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The shareholder participating in the general meeting of shareholders shall provide application stating compliance of its shareholders (participants) with the abovementioned requirements. Shareholder not provided such application shall not be admitted for participation in shareholders general meeting.For any further information and materials related to the agenda and other details of the Meeting, please contact Mr.Timur Ananin (head office of Nurbank JSC at Almaty, 51/53 Abylai Khan avenue, tel: 2599-710 ext.5783).